Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: BSG Man Dies After Incident With Police?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    BSG Man Dies After Incident With Police?

    Anyone know anything about this.
    I heard someone talking about it. Said it happened Wed. or Thur. night.
    21 yr old man who had a seizure disorder and an anusyrm (sp) on his brain, died, after officers took him down to the ground.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BSG Man Dies After Incident With Police?

    Yea heard about it wouldn't be suprised if this doesn't go to court. BTW, the man was from a pretty prominent family so they could very well push it a long way.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Xcat22's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BSG Man Dies After Incident With Police?

    who were the BSG police officers??
    "I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." Bill Clinton

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: BSG Man Dies After Incident With Police?

    All i heard was it was a new officer who had been working for the dept. for just a few months, and that the young man had seizures and had an anuresym on his brain.
    Police took him down to the ground and later he died?
    I still dont' know anything about what really happened, i wasn't even sure the event happened, just heard a few people talking about it, but evidently it did.
    I was told it was in the newpaper yesterday but never seen it myself.
    And with what pvfan said i would figure it is true.
    I did hear a person talking about a young man 21 or so dying in the Gap. But no one really said a lot or knew much about what went on.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BSG Man Dies After Incident With Police?

    I heard about somebody dying but I don't really know the story behind it.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BSG Man Dies After Incident With Police?

    who were the officers involved?
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •